Monday, February 28, 2011

Jason Burkey Interviewed by TCW Reviews

Here is some of what in our opinion is a very insightful, informative interview of our good friend actor Jason Burkey from the 10 Commandments of Chloe by Clifford Kiyabu of TCW Reviews.



TCWreviews’s Administrator and Editor in chief, Clifford Kiyabu, sits down with actor Jason Burkey for an exclusive interview! In the short few years that we at TCWreviews have been around doing what we do best, we’ve had the pleasure of interviewing an array of some of the indie scenes most interesting people, from writers and producers, to actors and directors. We have come a long way with every interviewee we encounter. And it is our most sincere pleasure to sit down with actor Jason Burkey and chat with him about all things in the performance art, including co-starring in a upcoming project entitled “The 10 Commandments of Chloe (2011)” starring Naama Kates and Directed by Princeton Holt.

Clifford: Good day Jason and welcome to TCWreviews. In just the last few short years, we’ve had some magnificent talents in the very same spot as you right now and we’re pleased to have you as our next interviewee.

Jason: Thanks so much. Happy to be a part of it!

Clifford: Before we go into anything I think there’s an important question that I needed to ask you: With Super Bowl XLV being broadcast to a estimate 111 million people nationwide recently, I’m assuming you caught the game, so who’d you root for, Steelers or Packers?

Jason: Neither. I’m from Chicago so as a Bears fan I hated to see the Packers win, but to be honest it didn’t really matter either way. I was too busy eating mini hot dogs and chips...

Clifford: I feel you, man. Being a life long Cowboys fan I was not watching the game for the game but rather for the half time show and for the commercials! [Laughs]

Clifford: but back on point. I’ve heard a great many things about you, Jason. All good of course! After taking a look over your resume I must say, you’re quite the ambitious person, I mean between 2009 and now you’ve been involved with 8 different projects according to your IMDB. Is there more that isn’t listed?

Jason: Thank you, I appreciate that. Honestly, since I finally worked up the courage to start pursuing acting as a career a little over two years ago, I have been blown away by the opportunities that I’ve had. Doors have opened that I never thought would and I feel very blessed to have been able to work on some great projects with very talented people. There are a couple projects that aren’t listed on IMDB yet; one was an independent feature film I worked on with Chris Odom (the Director of Photography for “10 Commandments of Chloe”) and the other is a TV pilot I’ll be shooting in North Carolina called “Home”, which I’m excited to start working on.

Read the full interview HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment