Monday, February 2, 2009

Making Four Dead Batteries


I'm surprised I was never arrested for the online stalking of the director of Four Dead Batteries, Hiram Martinez. For at least a year and a half, I have been actively searching for this guy everywhere - social networking sites, articles with any info on he or his company, his ex girlfriend's profile search (just kidding), anything possible or necessary, I tried it. Nothing. Even the film's site is now defunct.

All I wanted to ever ask was how his experience was with projecting (sometimes darkly lit) dv film theatrically, on his 20-plus award winning festival tour. Finally I found one of the lead actors (who also was a producer on the film), to answer all of my boring technical questions, as well as to humbly accept my praise for a wonderful, well-made DIY feature film.

I am also very proud to have this video of the making of the film. If the cops are reading, I never found him. I haven't done anything illegal, I just wanted so desperately to get some technical questions answered. Accept the following video as a peace-offering:




Get your copy of the DVD here:

http://www.amazon.com/

- Princeton

No comments:

Post a Comment