Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Naama Kates Featured at Rogue Cinema



Rogue Cinema has a cool feature on Cookies & Cream's Naama Kates. Check it out below!

Name: Naama Kates

Age: 24

Location: City of Angels!!!

Some of my favorite things: Newly, the Silversun Pickups, my cat Masha, Nethack, my banged up Chevy Cavalier, the yoga mat, West coast sunsets, East coast seasons, Southern accents in Northern Liberty, salsa- the dance and the sauce. Rogue Cinema!

Most people would be surprised to know that I: Don’t have a TV, an i-pod, an i-phone, power-windows, locks, or steering, or any more clothes than fit into a couple of duffel bags. Don’t miss New York. I don’t. Really, I swear… hehe… Occasionally do musical theatre!! Have 4 tattoos.

Hobbies / special skills: Music of all sorts, listening, singing, writing, piano, guitar, Logic Pro, YOGA, NYT Sunday crosswords, “flaring” (tossing bottles around bartending), reading old books about religions and languages and magic, cutting boys’ hair, getting lost.




Read the full feature HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment