Monday, April 19, 2010

How to Make Every Casting Director Want You


Here is a free complimentary advice offer from Casting Director Tracey Moore:


"Finally.... Secrets Revealed! 'How to Make Every Casting Director Want You' No Cost Teleseminar

Tuesday, April 20th at 8 p.m. EST
Can't make it live? When you register you'll receive the recording.

What if I told you that everything you have been taught about landing a role and becoming a successful actor is WRONG? More importantly, what if I could tell you exactly what you need to know to get more callbacks, land the role of your dreams and become a full-time working actor? If you want to take control of your career once and for all, don't miss this special, one-time complimentary teleseminar.

Imagine the life you could live if you could use the gifts you possess and receive the roles you've dreamed about!

Well, it IS possible. And when it happens, your life and your career will never be the same. You can achieve any role you want. You can create your own destiny.

I know because I've helped thousand of actors birth their careers.

I'm Tracey Moore, the Celebrity Acting Coach Guru. On this call, I'll share with you my simple, proven strategies to getting MORE callbacks, landing the role of your dreams and becoming a full-time working actor!

In a hurry?

Just click the link below to gain immediate access to the teleseminar on Tuesday, April 20th at 8 p.m. EST.

You can also RSVP on Facebook HERE.

http://www.thespiritedactor.com/previewcastingcall

I've dedicated myself to helping frustrated and struggling actors transform their careers, explode their incomes and skyrocket their success. I remember at my first casting call 22 years ago I had a vision. While this was new territory for me, I saw that I had the potential to empower actors in the audition space and help them win roles. From there, I intently studied the audition space, the directors, producers and writers. I met many actors at the “embryo stages” of their careers. While their talent was impressive and I could see that they were extremely gifted, there were areas that needed to be honed in order for their careers to really soar.

I discovered that their careers magically launched because they applied the strategies I shared with them in the audition space. I couldn't understand why actors weren't using this approach. But then I realized, no one was teaching them in this way.

I kept reinforcing these principles. I knew I was onto something when I had actors constantly asking for MY advice. Word was spreading that I was the “Acting Coach Guru.”

Today, my company “The Spirited Actor” has birthed thousands of well known actors in the 14 years of its existence. It may surprise you that I still use the SAME simple, proven formula for all my private acting coaching clients. The Spirited Actor has a roster of actors who are currently thrilled to be working and have a blockbuster career. Do the names Laz Alonzo, Eve and Busta Rhymes sound familiar? These are just a few of the awesome actors that worked with me.

I decided it was time for me to pull back the curtain and reveal my simple, proven method so YOU can transform your career and become successful. That’s why I'm hosting this special one-time call.

On this complimentary 60-minute call you'll learn...

* The 3 simple steps it takes to creating memorable characters.

* How to successfully prepare for an audition.

* Ideas to keep your audition simple yet successful (with tools you're likely already using).

* Insider secrets of what goes on behind the casting table.

* And so much more.

Don’t miss out on this exciting teleseminar. I'm not sure whether I'll ever do a call like this again."

Please join me! Just click the link below to gain access to this call.

www.thespiritedactor.com/previewcastingcall/

P.S.

If you can't make the live call, no worries. As long as you enter your information below **YOU'LL BE SENT THE RECORDING**.

P.P.S.Here's what a recent client had to say.

"I've never acted in my life but decided to try out for a part in a television commercial. Tracey shared a few of her powerful tips with me I landed the leading role in a national commercial with NBC! She's amazing!!” ~Nicola Augustine, New York

No comments:

Post a Comment