Saturday, May 9, 2009

In regards to the new Jarmusch film.


I haven't been able to see Jim Jarmusch's new film "The Limits of Control" yet, but it's been interesting reading all of the online coverage. In fact, I think their is more buzz in the blogosphere about what people are saying about this film, then the actual film.
I found this tasty nugget over at the guardian film page (via indiewire blogs).
I think what this article is saying reflects a lot about the kind of films I'm interested in seeing right now, and more so, making.

"We're not used to movies that give us space to think – for films to reflect the essential truth of conversation, that the interesting bits often sound inconsequential, and the real revelations come when no one's saying anything."

Read the Whole article HERE!

Please comment with thoughts, ideas, and opinions.

-Ryan
ryan@ryanbalas.com

No comments:

Post a Comment