Monday, May 11, 2009

LA mugger goes home empty!

LA-based Comedian/Performance Artist and good friend Adrian Quihuis, was held at knife point and lived to tell the hilarious story!

From his Facebook status:

"Just got held up at knife point. I was waiting for a friend outside his apartment(he wasn't there.) I was texting at this guy comes up to the door and said, "hey man give me your money and wallet." and pulled out his knife. "I ain't got any man." 3 brothers came walking toward us. He goes, "Those guys have guns and are coming over to blow your head off." "Oh yeah," I kept texting. "Where's your wallet?"
"Sorry man, I ain't got it." I kept texting. He pulls out his knife again. "Give me your money" He puts his knife back in his pocket. "What's up with you man? You a cop?" "Nah, man." I raised my eyebrows and kept texting. The guy slap his head and stormed away, "Maaann," he grunted. Lucky for him, he didn't check my back left pocket, it was my hairnet."


Adrian is the funniest performance artist that I know on the west coast! and I love how he schooled that potential mugger, and happy he lived to tell the story.

I have a feeling those punks didn't realize that a they were messing with a dude so ripped that he even looks manly in a bee costume.

To Watch some of Adrian's work click HERE!

Check out this hilarious video:


AND Watch as STEVEN BEACON, a trusty Quihuis Sidekick, commits a crime!

No comments:

Post a Comment